- That the cherubs turn into snakes doesn’t mean they actually are reptilian
- The trolls are insect-like and their consorts are still amphibian/reptilian.
- You can make consorts whatever you like, what kind of animal they are isn’t terribly important. - N
As far as we know, death. - N
You’re gonna need 48 players for that session, are you sure you want that. Also, what mythology theme?
As far as I know the only guideline you might need is your players are gonna need some kind of symbol on their shirts, that’s it. - N
You like free stuff, right?
Duh, who doesn’t?
I want to open up commissions soon. Sadly, my computer had a colossal meltdown over the summer and I lost most of my examples. I could just draw and sprite a bunch of stuff on my own, but why do that when there’s a way more fun option?
So help me make some better examples!
No matter what prize you select, I will treat it like a commission. That means I’ll be contacting you, taking whatever specifications you give me, and making you some super-neat stuff—but for free!
So what sweet loot can you win?
3 people can win the Sprite Revamp Set. This includes:
- 1 overhaul of a sprite that the winner provides. I will clean up that sprite, pimp it out, and make it shine (though not literally, unless you happen to want that…?).
- 1 god tier version of the revamped sprite.
- 1 dreamer version of the revamped sprite.
3 people can win the Sprite from Scratch Set. This includes:
- 1 sprite created entirely from scratch based on your references/specifications. No sprite sheet parts (other than the base body).
- 1 god tier version of your brand new sprite.
- 1 dreamer version of your brand new sprite.
3 people can win the Talksprite Set. This includes:
- 1 non-animated talksprite created entirely from scratch based on your references/specifications. No canon edits here!
- 1 talking animation of your new talksprite.
- 1 basic animation of your new talksprite (blinking, smiling, blushing, getting irritated…you name the animation, and I’ll go for it!).
- 1 complex animation of your new talksprite (laughing, yawning, shrugging…again, it’s your choice).
3 people can win the Hero Mode Set. This includes:
- 1 hero mode sprite in full god-tier regalia (created from a base).
- 1 hero mode sprite from any base listed on the masterlist or edited from any hero mode panel in Homestuck itself.
- 1 hero mode sprite drawn entirely from scratch.
3 people can win the Sketch Set. This includes:
- 1 portrait/bust sketch with basic colors. This can be of yourself, your fankid/fantroll—just give me reference, and I’ll work with it.
- 1 full body sketch with basic colors. Same as above.
- There will be 15 winners selected randomly. First person selected gets first pick at their prize, and so on down the line.
- You don’t have to follow me to enter. (Though if you do follow me, or start following me, and you happen to win, you’ll receive a free bonus item!)
- Both likes and reblogs count.
- Please have your askbox and/or submission box open so I can contact you! You want your cool stuff, right?
- The giveaway will end 11:59 PM on November 22.
For samples of my art and spriting, see above. Most of these are kind of old (and the shoes on the fankid sprite are by fan-troll), but I think you can kind of get the (kind of shitty past-me version) gist of my style. Lo siento for the lack of talksprite and hero mode examples, but that’s why this giveaway exists! If I upload any more examples of my work before the giveaway ends, I’ll be adding links on this post to give you a better idea. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Depends how closely you wanna stick to canon. The only animal that for sure can’t be consorts is frogs. - N
The FAQ says, RE: Colors a troll can wear, “Gray, their own blood color, muted colors like navy blue and brick red- just don’t go too flashy and you’re fine!”
It’s perfectly acceptable for a troll to wear a color higher than their blood as long as it’s not too flashy, and they still bear their true blood color with a symbol somewhere obvious. A troll wearing their moirail’s color is fine. -D
Just make ones of his eyes red?
A troll can have psychic abilities without their eyes being unusual. Just look at Aradia. -D
You could but it depends entirely on how you would represent vision 4fold and if she would have any abilities that went along with it. -D
Tavros had a small lusus. A lusus can be any size though trolls with smaller lusii will usually be at a disadvantage.
As usual it is recommended to give your troll a more interesting lusus than something that is basically an albino Earth animal. -D
Heck no you can totally do that if you want to. -D